Pages

Monday 16 March 2009

Sunday, lovely sunday

Maybe it's because we are so dysfunctional that I love our highly-functioning-family-Sundays so much. (It really is my favourite day of the week - does that make me delusional?)

The sun was shining, so I skipped yoga and we all went to have breakfast in the park. Yes, all of us: A mummy, a daddy, two cameras, a trike and a baby little girl. Then we sought sanctuary from the rugby crowds and played in the garden (Isobel), lit a barbecue (PD), drank wine (me) - a very even distribution of labour if you ask me.












Yes, that is corn-on-the-cob and a pair of flintstonesque ribs. Believe you me the high chair came off worse.


1 comment:

Coding Mamma (Tasha) said...

Sounds lovely! We used have Family Fridays when Rosemary was younger. We'd go to the market and have lunch and go to the park and it was lovely. No time to do this these days, and Rosemary does not really have the patience to sit in a restaurant or cafe and wait for food to be brought out!

Good BLW photos! Brings back some good memories and will look forward to doing more of it next year with Number 2.