Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

Ladies who breakfast

This morning I'm feeling ever so slightly jaded.

Last night PD and I went to the beautiful Richmond Theatre to see Richard E. Grant in God of Carnage. Excellent play and I'm loving these dialogue driven plays that only have one act so can allow you plenty of time to disect them over red wine and steak in the pub afterwards. Especially when the cast are there too. Well, all except Dick (as I have passed him in the street a few times and we are practically neighbours - we live in the same borough - I feel I can call him Dick).

Anyway, a great cast, and a very funny switching characters play.

Wine and whisky a slightly cabbaged me make, so I decided to perk myself up with scrambled eggs and smoked salmon; obviously my mini-me had the same.

She LOVED it. I thought she loved it for it's forkability (the plastic spoon is SO yesterday in our house it is instantly dismissed), but as the video I took to demonstrate this point ACTUALLY shows, she just loved it.


No comments: