Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Hero in a half shell

I went to the doctors the other day to get my new prescription of anti-completely-crazy pills, and, hooray! I'm now only half as crazy as before and he has therefore reduced my dose, by yes you guessed it - a half!

On a serious note, well serious-ish, I really have battled with the idea of taking pills at all, wanting to just pull my socks up and get on with it. So, it's quite nice to know my socks are coming up, albeit with my mummy, PD, friends and yoga as suspenders (nice mental image don't you think?).

Thanks everyone for bearing with me, I'm getting there, promise. xx

Oh, and guess what, I filed the prescription at the chemist, was so shocked that my maternity exemption card had run out and I had to pay nearly £8 for some little white sanity, that I forgot to go back and pick it up.

Like I said, only half loopy.

No comments: