Pages

Saturday 14 March 2009

Hells Angels hit Twickenham

It may not quite be a Harley but it is little girl's first bike.

Yes, it's pink not red like I planned, but she chose it, I put it
together ( who needs a dad when you have an electric screwdriver), and
it's a hit!

Our first expedition into Twick, was terrifying, for me not for
Isobel. I kept fretting that she would get bored and try and get off
as we crossed the road. Or a bump in the pavement would send her
over... What will I be like when she really rides a bike? Perhaps she
should have a helmet on?

She didn't fall or try to get off. She giggled all the way to
Alberto's; she laughed all the way around waitrose and then we rode
over to the swings.

I'll tell you something, tearing up the town with a one year old is
exhausting.

We were both glad to get home and tuck into our vege samosas.

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: