- This is the longest I have ever been single for: one year, so far.
- I was once a dummy in a lifesaving display. This involved being winched into a helicopter from one lifeboat and down into another - I wish I had been able to keep my eyes open a little more!
- I was an extra on Grange Hill - they visited the Isle of Wight and we were the other school. Yes, if you've worked it out this was in the 'high' days of Zammo and 'Just say no'.
- I was once nicknamed lobsterbolly at work
- I had a lisp when I was younger, cured by speech therapy, but sometimes I wonder when my little girl likes Ssss words so much: sockssss, shoesssss...
- I have a degree in Economics and am a qualified accountant but I hate, HATE, numbers
- My car was clamped for unpaid road tax today
- My first car was a red Renault 5 called Rupert
- In 1989 I took part in one of the first ever Russian School Exchange trips, an amazing time to visit Moscow, Perestroika and Glasnost just beginning.
- The thing that scares me most is losing my daughter.
I think this qualifies me for the honest scrap reward:
I bestow this to all those who don't already have it. Honestly, please help yourself.
(Not alturistic, I'm just nosey and want to know as much as possible about everyone)