But I am struggling.
Here are the details:
This is what you need to do:
- Visit http://www.recyclenow.com/ and sign up to one of the pledges to waste less.
- Share the details of your pledge on your own blog.
- Chose five other bloggers, who will also be up for a bit of recycling fun.
- Come back to this post at The Rubbish Diet and share your pledge with others, by placing a link to your pledge in the comments field.
- Optional - as a thank you to all involved The Rubbish Diet will be publishing a British Mummy Bloggers' Recycle Week carnival on Monday 29th June. To be included, simply submit your favourite post revealing the progress of your pledge by Saturday 27th June - email to karen[at]therubbishdiet[dot]co[dot]uk.
Well, I am actually pretty good at recycling, I even keep shopping bags in the pushchair AND I have a small one in my handbag. I know, I know I should have a halo.
I did think about going 'waste free' for a day but I have a baby, babies don't do waste free. Even if you use terry (or whatever the equivalent is these days) nappies there is still a nappy liner.
So the only other contender was 'Left-overs for lunch' most of the week I only cook stir-fry and cook what I need. So I will plump (hopefully not literally) for this - a bit worried about the pile of potatoes I have at home but potato salad and smoked salmon sounds good. I don't think eating leftover-homemade Victoria Sandwich filled with fresh raspberries will be a problem!
Ok, I think it may be a bit late to tag people but just in case I tag (non mummy bloggers):
The non-maternal but funny Cat
Pants-on-the-outside Diary of a ledger
And the lovely newbie Butterfly girl