Well not all of them, but many. I wish I'd got to speak to more mummies but it was nice to chat to those I did. Sparx and I even had a non-baby related chat - a rare thing these days. Now I have even more blogs to keep up with!
(I should mention it was a free lunch - yay for us. Silver Cross paid, and we had a look-see at their new products, but for me they will always be the makers of lovely carriage built prams, no matter how innovative they get. They are British, so do take a look.)
Wife of Bold is another new blog I discovered recently and she has tagged me. For this lovely rule of eights meme.
THE RULES ARE:
1) Mention the person who tagged you (done)
2) Complete the list of 8's
3) Tag 8 others and let them know
8 Things I'm looking forward to:
- Reading my new books: Jo Whiley and the new Carlos Ruin Zafon book 'Angel's Game'
- Being allowed to sleep ALL night at some point in the not too distant future
- Having the NCT girls over for dinner on Thursday
- Getting back into yoga
- Fulfilling my dream of hopping on my beautiful new bike to go wherever I like with grace and ease
- Going to a grown up birthday party on Saturday (well, it might start that way...)
- the future
8 Things I did yesterday
- Took Isobel on the tube
- went to the mummy bloggers lunch
- had an orgasm
- made granola bars
- read the paper
- drank too much rose
- ate more junk food than a grown-up should
- weighed myself
8 Things I wish I could do:
- Treat them mean keep 'em keen
- walk into a room of strangers without my heart racing
- write better
- a headstand
- sing, I think everyone wishes I could sing.
- be a size ten
- ride my bike without falling off
- channel more goddess energy
8 favourite fruits
Can I just say: Summer pudding
8 Places I'd like to travel:
- New York
- South Africa - have to say that if Isobel is to meet her paternal grandparents and see her godfather again!
- The Galapagos
8 Places I've lived:
- The Isle of Wight
- We'll see...
OMG I'm pregnant (counts as two because she is ... pregnant!)
Ok, I can't count...