Pages

Tuesday 6 January 2009

After the presents

I have a very vivid memory of sitting at the coffe table in the sitting room writing thank you letters. Yes, my mummy brought me up to know that lots of lovely christmas presents means a nearly equal number of thank you letters, normally written in some notelets or another that had been part of the christmas haul. (Do people still have notelets?)

It may be a little early for Isobel to start writing, but she is a dab hand with the paint brush.






Also, it was an easy way to amuse her and me for five minutes, something that is an increasing problem with a ten month old. Am I a pushy mum for getting the paints out or a neglectful mum for letting her amuse herself with her toys on the floor while I type this post?
(I make no apologies if this sounds like a smug post, I AM proud of my little girl.)

No comments: