Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2009

Me (again)

Do you want to know a secret?

When I'm at work I don't feel like a Mum, I just feel like me. Although I will gladly boast about my daughter and flash her picture when the opportunity arrises.

Do you want to know another secret?

I Twitter, yes I don't just whitter, I Tweet. This again tends not to be about me being a mum, as when I'm being a mum I don't have time.

My first Tweet this morning was about the Guardians April Fool - http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2009/apr/01/guardian-twitter-media-technology

A tweet too far even for me perhaps...

4 comments:

Maternal Tales said...

It's funny - when I first started Tweeting I wanted it to be about ME and not about Me as a Mother (I even used my maiden name)...but then all the Tweeting people I knew (with a few exceptions) were other Mummy bloggers, so I thought what's the point of trying to be my old self when really I should embrace my new self...so I changed my Tweeting name!! The more we resist, the more futile it is!!

Little R said...

I tweet too :) Are we allowed to follow you?

Unknown said...

My twitter id is @surprisedzoe

(no surprise there!)

Little R said...

Thank you :) I'm following you now (Vilthuril)