Pages

Friday 20 February 2009

Yoga, yoga, yoga, yoga, yoga. Oh, did I mention yoga?

I have gone yoga chrazzzyyy.

I am cramming my life full of yoga and it doesn't take a shrink with a cosy couch to tell me or you why. First there was the Bikram, tomorrow I am meant* to be attending a workshop to learn how to teach yoga to children; and for the next four weeks, as well as Bikram, I am doing a twice weekly Astanga / Hatha type class.

I'm LOVING the yoga. I do the yoga, I read about the yoga and I really look forward to the yoga.

Hmm, hopefully there will be body benefits and while it may not fill the void I hope it will at least cover it over with a bit of happy sanity.

* I say meant to be because PD is looking after Isobel, but she is still sick, poorly sick, lying on the floor resting sick, vomiting sick. Part of me thinks he should do his share, but then is it fair on Isobel? Maybe she'll be better in the morning.

1 comment:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Hi surprised. Ahhh, Isobel is just gorgeous. AT the end of a rough day that smile can make all the difference can't it. I hope she's better tomorrow so you can do your Yoga. :D