Pages

Monday 25 August 2008

Long lost Godfather

Another long weekend, another family outing. This time the three of us bunddled into my somewhat ailing car and headed down to the Cotswolds.

We were on a mission to flush-out a lesser-spotted Godfather - Gareth. PD needed to talk sh*t, I mean sport for a bit and Gareth needed to see how much his little goddaughter had grown.

I think they were both smitten.


PD and I even managed to behave appropriately for bestest-friends.

That said, we do kind of miss you PD. x

2 comments:

The Jackson Files said...

Lucky Isobel and lucky you...hanging out with two of my favourite people.

I'm not surprised Gareth was smitten, your little Isobel seems to get cuter by the day.

Unknown said...

Isobel and I were indeed lucky, almost as lucky as the boys were to spend time with us!