Pages

Wednesday 20 August 2008

A cast of thousands

We have had some lovely times, and Isobel has charmed and been entertained by a cast of thousands:

Her beloved Grandma and Grandpa (who never stood still long enough for a photo)


Auntie Amy and Cousins Hayley and Isla

Uncle Dan

(okay so she has met all of the above before, but sometime ago)



Great Auntie Gadar
Great Uncle Birdie

Handsome Cousin Paul (see earlier post)

Great Auntie Cherry and Uncle Bob (yes, Bob is my uncle)

Cousin Katie and Andrew


Little Alfie - who shared his birthday cake and his birthday with Uncle Tim

Little Finlay who didin't like having to share his blanket

Great Uncle Tim from Australia and his Wendy


Uncle Ross (okay so Ross' attempt at peek-a-boo resulted in more of a boo hoo hoo) and Amanda





And very importantly Great Grandma and just as importantly Great Grandad


Godmother Jenny, Mark, Thomas and my beautiful Godaughter Annabel who we were too busy enjoying to take pictures


... and those are just the ones whose names I know - I haven't counted the random waiters, shopkeepers and passers by that Isobel has chatted to.


Isobel has been so charming and so wonderfully well behaved, she even went to sleep on a duvet on the floor so I could have dinner with 12 of the above.

I've said it before, and I've no doubt I'll say it again, she is a STAR!


I think she'll be quite bored at home when there is only me to entertain her.

No comments: