Pages

Saturday 16 August 2008

And the Cup goes to...

Isobel of course!

Considering the problems we had with bottles I never expected Isobel to take to water quite so well.


A different meal a different cup...






She prefers to do it herself of course, and I think it impatience that makes the doidy cup the favourite, instant water no sucking.

Why so many cups? I hear you ask. Well, I'd love my daughter to be able to drink out of her doidy cup, but I suspect it will require a level of supervision that may not be available at Nursery.

That, and I don't ever want to have the bedtime panic of not having the 'right' cup because it happens to have been left behind.

Doesn't it sound like I planned it this way? But actually, to be entirely honest, I just wasn't sure which one would work!

(Is it just me, or is my baby growing up too fast?)

No comments: