Pages

Saturday 13 September 2008

You're FIRED!

In true Alan Sugar style I have had to fire my babysitter, and he's already been sacked as emergency contact.

It's not that his work was substandard nor that he was particularly unreliable, in fact neither of these could be further from the truth.

He just lives too damn far away!

If he wants to get the train home, I have to leave the bar only two hours after I arrived; just as the gin is diluting the blood in my alcohol stream, I'm heading home. And leaving a bar at 10 o'clock SUCKS.

(I'm not kidding anyone, I have no intention of staying out until 3am - I mean I'd love to, but when you know you have to be up at 6:30 the appeal dwindles somewhat.)

So, it's time to recruit new staff. I'm thinking the girl next door is a great candidate.

No comments: