Pages

Thursday 25 September 2008

Todays picture of La Petite Fille

PD has posted a lovely picture today, all his pictures are lovely - I would say that, they are of my beautiful little girl - but this one actually says a lot.

This was the first time I gave Isobel pots and pans to play with, she is now steady enough to wave her arms in the air excitedly and not topple over, and, if you look out the back door, you can see it's sunny.

While Isobel is playing and PD is tormenting her with the big black thing that takes these pictures, I am making barbecue sauce for the spare ribs we then cooked and ate alfresco.

Yes, the 'we' includes Isobel.


Isobel's first and, probably, our last barbecue of the year.

(She'd already helped me eat a croissant in the cafe earlier in the day - so I'd say weaning is going well.)

No comments: