Pages

Saturday 27 September 2008

An aside

I love a good gosip I really do, my people watching often focuses on
those less fortunate than myself and often seeks chinks in those who
seem far more blessed. I'm not writing this because I am proud of it,
but because it does seem to be human nature.

I just want to clear something up. Yes I'm disappointed, and yes I
moan about the circumstances I find myself in, and yes you get to hear
about it because I happen to have a blog, but that doesn't mean PD and
I are fighting.

Surely his continued presence in photos must imply something?

Well, let me make things a little clearer: luckily for Isobel, and
for us, we still seem to enjoy each other very much, we still have fun
together. (Confusing isn't it?) He may have got a few things wrong but
he still does some things right.

Sorry to disappoint.


Sent from my iPhone

2 comments:

The Jackson Files said...

When I first read this I thought you had written that you looked for CHINS in others more blessed than you. I thought it was a very unique way of expressing yourself.

Unknown said...

Oh I look for chins!