Pages

Thursday 4 September 2008

Someone to bless me whenever I sneeze

On my god, how can something so little, sooo beautiful, produce so much mucus.

Yes, my beautiful little angel is one of those snot-stained children we try hard to avoid; well, she would be if I wasn't so well armed with baby wipes.

Anyone who knows me will know what a trauma this is for me, I don't do nasal products; sorry, I just don't.

But I do for Isobel, I even pick her nose, a well aimed little finger nail to remove stray noo-noos - nothing vaguely digit like has EVER been near my own nose.

Seriously though, the poor little might has a cold. At 10 o'clock last night I had to go and administer Medised to a poor confused little girl who was busy trying to breathe by wiping her nose on her sheets as she has yet to learn how to silver-sleeve it .

I raised the head of her matress, but that only works if your child stays the right way up in the cot - mine doesn't. So, I've annoited her with Olbas Oil and I am armed with wipes and continue to wage a war against the rising tide of snot.

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

You are a very maternal woman. would you consider adopting a baby gorilla?

Unknown said...

Hmm, interesting offer Mr Banana