Pages

Saturday 19 January 2008

Her Carriage Awaits

Yes, you guessed it the pram has arrived, and while it may not be pulled by six white horses it does have the bonus that it doesn't turn into a pumpkin at midnight. So, here is our carriage fit for a princess:


A Pram for a little sleeping beauty.

A go-faster-sport-mobile for a girl about town (that reclines for when it's all a little much).*

I can indeed put it up with one hand, and execute a beautifully tight turning circle, but I have yet to practice putting the rain cover or putting the car seat in the car (I think both RD and I need to get to grips with that one).

* On a serious note it was the reclining car seat that clinched it for me as it can't be good for a little growing body to be scrunched up for too long.

No comments: