Pages

Wednesday 2 January 2008

Bumptastic

Over the last couple of weeks my bump has definitely changed it’s shape and, probably, it’s size!

My bump has moved into what my mother describes as a proper girl bump. It is now very high with little gap between it and my boobs. I think maybe it is it’s more prominent position that causing everybody to gasp at how big it’s suddenly got. Me, I’m just gasping because I find I get out of breath easily, I have indigestion more frequently, I get fuller quicker and I’m not tall enough to be able to find a comfortable sitting position, my desk is proving uncomfortable and I’m finding myself, more and more, sitting legs-a-kimbo like a boy.

And everyone keeps telling me it’s only going to get bigger – how big can it get in the next 9 weeks?

RD says I’m a proper pregnant person as I keep spilling things my bump; my excuse is that there is less lap to balance my supper tray on.

No comments: