Pages

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Funnel?!

With all these trips to the GP and the midwife, a girl has one vital accessory - the urine sample pot.

I'm sure most of you are familiar with the non-ergonomic design of said pot; well, non-ergo from the point of trying to fill it. Am I the only one who always wants to ask 'where is the funnel?'

Well, I've come up with a solution - the She-Pee, yes that festival-girls-best-friend.


For those who aren't familiar, these little devices free you from the non-ecstasy of an unhygienic festival loo or a very long wait in queue - they enable a girl to pee standing up (see, really there is little a boy can do that we can't).


So, with a little 'funnel' in hand perhaps I'll give it a go for my 37 week sample next Friday - then watch out Dragons Den, here I come!

No comments: