Pages

Tuesday 26 February 2008

Cometh the Hour...

Ok, news flash....

it looks like I'm in the very early stages of LABOUR!! (and it's a little bizarre.)

I have had a show, been checked after my GP thought she might be breach, and am now having contractions.

It's all a little odd, part of me doesn't really belive this can really be it after all those practice contractions, but at the same time I think it might be it.

I feel a little odd: nervous - a bit; excited - yes that too; kind of dazed really.

I haven't asked RD to come home, although I think he is a little excited; I just don't want this to be a false alarm...


In between all of this I have managed to see little Jasper - he is very little and very adorable. And in a very un-NCT like way Leela says go for the drugs!

No comments: