I was tagged for a Meme by Muddling Along Mummy but it is one I have done before plus I really don't think there are seven things you don't know about me!
So I thought I'd tell you 7 things I have done in the last seven days simply because I actually HAVE seven things to tell you.
1. This time last week I had been drinking champagne for two hours and was to find myself stumbling out of a bar at 2am, feeling very proud of myself for partying, flirting and laughing.
2. I had my first MacDonalds in recent history - I'd forgotten how good a cheese burger can be!
3. On Wednesday I taught Kriss Akabusi a short meditation.
4. I have lost 4lbs on the Dukan Diet - I can now get into my dress for a wedding in a few weeks (no not mine)
5. I have started a counselling course and have a feeling my tutor (it's online) is actually the brother of an ex boyfriend and I don't think he ever liked me, especially after I broke his brother's heart. But that was a long-time ago I'm sure he won't grade me accordingly will he?
6. I have potty trained my daughter - well made a blooming good start.
7. Started looking for my vocation
It has been a fantastic seven days, thanks to many many people in my life. This award (maybe without the blogger bit) is for you.