Pages

Wednesday 16 July 2008

...you make me happy when skies are grey

It is amazing the reserves of stamina, strength and smiles having a baby gives you.

When you can't believe it's morning already once that baby smiles it's as if you've suddenly changed your batteries.

No matter how pants the world around you is, you can't crawl under the duvet and hide; it's really hard to deliver the coos, raspberries and silly faces a baby requires while sobbing your heart out, so crying is out of the question.

At 5pm when you don't think you can smile anymore, you find the strength to pick up your beautiful baby and whirl her around your head just to let her know that the sky's the limit.

All in all, Isobel has inspired me to live a better life, and is a reason to never give in. I didn't know I had it in me.

No comments: