Pages

Wednesday 23 July 2008

I guess it's really just telly in disguise

Many moons ago I got a DVD free in the Sunday Times (not a paper I actually read that often, not that I really read any paper that often these days), anyway I'm digressing. The free DVD was a Brainy Baby DVD.

Said DVD purports to Inspire Creative and Logical Thinking in babes from six to thirty-six months. Both valuable characteristics for any little girl, so with interest in the mobile waning I have taken to playing it for Isobel, or is that with Isobel? Who cares, she loves it!







I play it on my laptop because.... I'm not really sure why, but I think it's because it feels less like plonking my little girl in front of the telly.

Speaking of which, here are father and daughter bonding over the cricket. (Apparently, according to PD, sport is the only telly she is allowed to watch until she is two!)

No comments: