Pages

Sunday 13 July 2008

Okay, so it's been a while

I guess there are times in every girl's life when she doesn't really feel like writing everything down. Sometimes it's best just to get on with it.

But we haven't been idle:

We've played with our friends


We've been to a picnic concert in Kew Gardens - cool headphones (not a yummy mummy pic mind), not so cool people moaning about our standing up to dance baby happy, but, I won't go there because it will become a tirade.

I've been for a girly trip to the comedy club to see Harry Hill. And we all went to our local french bistro, Ma'cuisine for supper, where Isobel behaved impeccably, by which I mean she slept.
PD has had friends over for a Rugby brunch - okay so we plused the game to watch it at the more civilised time of ten rather than 8, but it didn't stop his beloved Springboks winning.

See, so we have a life, in fact I've been out 3 nights this week, but we've just been keeping it to ourselves.

1 comment:

The Jackson Files said...

My, my...two comments from me in one week...what are the headphones for? Apart from looking cool, of course. And what happened with the not cool people? Come on...tirade away, I love stories like that. Goddamn childless people.