Pages

Saturday 3 May 2008

Sling Shot

So, yesterday was our first family outing; PD had never been to Kent before and he loves playing King of the Castle, so Leeds Castle it was. 'Lovely' castle, cool moat, rubbish weather - typical english day out really. Oh well, our tickets are valid for a year so we can do the maze another day.

Prams, quite rightly, aren't allowed in the castle, so Isobel travelled strapped to PDs chest. She loved it so much she slept the whole afternoon.


I knew it was a successful family trip when, on the way home, I looked in my rear view mirror to see this...



(PD had climbed in the back to when Princess Isobel had become distressed at leaving her castle behind)

The funny thing is it felt like I hadn't seen Isobel all day, so I was really happy to get home and whop out a boob and feed her.

No comments: