Pages

Saturday 3 May 2008

Nine Weeks

Everyone keeps telling us how hard the first twelve weeks are, but how quickly things get better from there.


Well, weeks five and six were quite tough with lots of shouting (Isobel's mainly), and lots of crying (mine - 'my baby is unhappy'), we had a couple of odd days last week, but I can honestly say that things are actually pretty good already, so I can't imagine how good it will be in three weeks time!

Ok so Isobel still has a tendency towards overtiredness; we are heading towards a sleeping through, but are no where near there yet; and routine shmoutine, I've thrown my red book away - we'll get the begining and the end of the day right, what hapens in between, well we shall see.


I used to wonder if I'd ever be able to put her down for five minutes to do stuff, but right now she is smiling me at me from her bouncy chair. All in all, she is a lovely, happy, smiley little girl...

who this week has started to dribble.

No comments: