Pages

Friday 16 May 2008

Green Cross Code

I've never been particularly good at crossing roads, I've never been run over but I have always been a little hasty and perhaps a little reckless.

Not any more. When pushing a pram in front of me I am always a keen observer of green men. I mean who, in their right mind, would push their baby into the road in front of them without making damn sure it is safe. (It's just too scary to contemplate.)

In the absence of the Green Cross Code man it will me who teaches Isobel to 'Stop, look and listen'


I am uniquely qualified for the job (guess which one is me!):



(Yes it's David Prowse who despite being famed for being the Green Cross Code man also had a bit part in Star Wars, as Darth Vader)

2 comments:

The Jackson Files said...

Good lord, when were you run over?

Unknown said...

Oops that should have been 'never been runover'!

Had more narrow escapes than I would wish for my daughter though!