Pages

Thursday 8 May 2008

Breastfeeding

You know something ? I am sure you do, but do you know this something. I LOVE breastfeeding my baby.

Before I was pregnant the idea that my boobs would be for something other than decoration or a handy way of distracting from the less perky parts of my body was a little odd, but at the same time so totally right.

I Love that my body can produce the best nourishment my daughter will ever have.

I love the fact that my boobs not my hips support my coffee and cake, tea and biscuits lifestyle. (Soo Rock and Roll me!)

I love the fact that I can get up and go without packing bottles.

I love that I only have one bottle a day to wash (I express a bottle supposedly for PD to feed)

But most of all, most of all


I LOVE the way my baby looks up at me and smiles.




(But you know what I don't Love - the fact that my wardrobe is still limited, limited to those items that can accommodate a lactating bosom, provide support and yet easy access. Summer is here and I can't wear most of my dresses - that really sucks.)

No comments: