Pages

Friday 4 June 2010

Halfway down the stair

It has to be said I'm all over the show at the moment.

In the course of today I have been grateful for the life I live; smiled at myself as I strolled along a sunny southbank to work; been pleased with the colour of my hair yet dissappointed that it's getting 'sparklier'. Happy with all the little things that make me smile.

I have been pleased with myself for my business venture that seems to be gathering pace; excited about new work opportunities that may come my way.

I'm excited about the nursery crew barbie I'm hosting tomorrow.

I've even congratulated myself on this great life and on my beautiful daughter.

But, and it's a big BUT, I have been gripped with fear and anxiety too. Not all of it rational.

I've even moaned about being stuck at home, nearly alone on a Friday night.

Right at this point in time I feel a little tearful.

I guess that's what they call a balanced life.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

SeaThreePeeO said...

Congratulations on the business venture!

I catch myself battling the same irrational fear and anxieties. I guess it's what they call normal.