Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

Hanging out and over

No, I'm not talking about my waistband.

I had a great afternoon with Isobel's nursery crowd and associated parents, I think we could have all sat there until sun down but at 7 we all had to turn into the sandman for the sake of our two year olds. I think I must have drunk more than I thought I had...

I mean it could be that at 4am I was picking charming lumps of vomit from my daughter's hair, so maybe I was just tired...

but today I craved....

....

diet coke.

Is there something you only want when you have over indulged?

5 comments:

Caroljs said...

I have to have normal coke and ready salted walkers crips when I've overindulged

Your friend Sophie said...

Walkers Salt and Vinegar plus a lucozade!

KendallJaye said...

Sweet Tea! I'll pound that stuff by the gallons after a 'was that 6 or 7?' kind of night. :)

-KJC

Anonymous said...

I don't drink alcohol now so having a hang over isn't something I ever suffer! I used to drink when I was younger though and do remember some wicked morning afters, not in pleasant surroundings.

CJ xx

Unknown said...

ooh crisp sandwiches...

The big question is: do you stock up in advance.