Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

What do you use your baby's bottom cream for?

Over the last week I have discovered that poverty and vanity are not a good combination.

Last week I allowed my vanity to persuade me that as much as I love the colour of my hair I should hide the grey.

I did. I reached for a Nice n Easy the same colour has my hair not heading the small print that said on natural red hair you will get a lighter red result. To be honest I didn't realise my hair was that red.

The result a red so light it was luminous. Luminous orange that is. A vat of conditioner and a brown semi permanent colour later I am a rather glorious ginger. Oh yes, that IS an improvement.






Today I found a mascara languishing in a bag I hadn't used for about a year. I applied said mascara and have been weeping all day.

But, poverty can me the mother of invention. Ok, I know it is necessity but is vanity really a need? Hmm you have a point. Yes it is.

So, I when I developed what can only be described as acne on my chest do you know how I got rid of it?

I slapped Sudocrem on it every night. It worked a treat.

Apparently women are seeking out the intense moisturising charms of Waitrose's Baby Bottom Butter to slap on their faces.

What do you use your baby's bottom cream for?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


2 comments:

Muddling Along said...

Sudocream is fab for clearing up any rash or burn - I've been using it for years (and the children seem to have things that are better stocked than my beauty bag so I don't feel too bad stealing theirs)

Sue @ Smiffy's Blog said...

OMG don't even start me on hair dyes. They very rarely come out the colour the box claims it will. I've tried the Waitrose bottom butter before - on my face! It's very greasey but when it soaks in it does make your skin feel replenished I have to say. Sue x