Pages

Friday 10 June 2011

Pass me that stick, I'd like to beat myself


I was reading Sally blog with her ten reasons she is a bad mummy, and you know I have a list of reasons I'm a bad mummy too.

My list covers things from letting Little Girl watch too much telly through to the fact that I relish my time alone a little more than I think I ought to.

And I guess that is actually the crux of the matter: it's what 'I think'.

I'm the one judging me against my own criteria. Criteria not based on any form of reality, just how I think I ought to be.

Basically, I think it boils down to the fact that I am not the mum I thought I'd be.

Oh, and I didn't realise what a chore going to the park could be.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


1 comment:

Jen Walshaw said...

Pass me that stick. I need it this morning. I am currently not in love with MIni