Pages

Monday 22 March 2010

Improve your social life - get a trampoline

(considering how I phrased my last bouncy post that could have been: improve your social life - get an errection.)

So, the trampoline is not only drawing us out into the garden, it is also attracting the little people.

First it was the girls coming to put it up.

Last Saturday it was the nursery gang: children varying in braveness and bounciness; parents happy to drink coffee, eat fresh baked croissants and chat, rather than stand in the park.



Yesterday we had our first alfresco meal of the year and it was 'Vieve who came to play.
Although I'm not sure who got the most pleasure bouncing at the end of the garden - 'vieve or her daddy!



Me, I enjoyed watching my little girl exhaust herself while I had a glass of red wine in my hand.

I can feel the summer of 'trampline' love already!

Word from the wise: this will test your pelvic floor.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Muddling Along said...

We've decided to get one after loving the one at my brother in law's house - just got to work out where in the garden is flat enough for it... and the fact I think I'll love it more than the girls!