- A man or a frump? I don't think I want to look like either.
- Not that you men aren't good looking.
- But then I don't think of you as men, I think of you as boys.
- Yes I know you are parents, I'm a parent too, but wouldn't you rather be a boy than a man?
- Yes, I guess it is odd when your mum has a BOYfriend.
- Hmm, I'm not sure about 'partner', 'Beau' might be a suitable word?
- I see your point, Beau probably wouldn't go down well in Sunderland.
- I think I will have a Beau next.
- Yes a co-habiting Beau does sound more serious, but is also a mouthful
- I have had a dalliance before
- No, I think a dalliance is slightly more than a bit of fluff, but both have their place.
- Wellwisher is definitely more of an acquaintance.
- Admirer I agree means it doesn't have to be reciprocated, obviously I have lots of these.
- Yes, I could write a blogpost about it, I have , kind of before; but, I really need to write a Bestival post.
- Yes, yes, that's a plan. I'll write this post and THEN a Bestival post.
Thursday, 17 September 2009
A little more conversation
Things I said on the train today: