Pages

Thursday 9 July 2009

South Pacific

Apparently the song 'I'm Going to Wash That Man Right Out of my Hair' may actually have some truth in it.

Your hair stores energy, you know just like your muscles store emotion? No? Haven't you ever felt like crying during a massage? No again? Oh, well moving on, just imagine you know what that is like.

So a friend told me how she shaved her head to clear some negative energy, and I must say I feel better after a haircut yesterday.

But that said, if it only takes a hair wash to remove a man, as I shampoo daily that means I can have a new man every day of the week. Wash and go as it were!

I have new hair; new undies; and am on the quest for new perfume (found one, love it but £110!)...

I'm ready, bring it on...



Yes, I can hear the applause, and the 'go girls', and it sounds great in theory, but right now I think I'm happy with me and my little girl.

4 comments:

Mamma Po said...

Ahhh, is that why Britney shaved her hair off then? Getting rid of all the negative energy from her leech-like ex-husb. Would be good to have a plausible (kind of) reason for her drastic hair cut.

Love the sound of the new perfume - what, where from?

Anonymous said...

((HUGS))

Stay confident honey, you're fab! What's the perfume?

Unknown said...

The perfume is 'time passes' well actually Tiempe Passate.

Seems appropriate really...

Coding Mamma (Tasha) said...

New hair can perform miracles. I am in desparate need of new hair - and proper new hair, by the hugely expensive, but fabulous stylist, not the home dye I did yesterday! The confidence boost a good new hairdo gives is truly stunning - especially when people notice.

I am not a perfume girl (allergic to most of them), but if it will give you the same kind of boost as a haircut and not completely break the bank - I say, go for it!