Pages

Wednesday 9 April 2008

The Greats

This week Isobel met some of my favouritist people.

She met her Great Auntie Gada and Great Uncle Birdie who I'm sure will provide many new names and hours of entertainment for her just like they did for me; it was always fun at their house.

Very, very importantly Isobel visited Great Grandad and Great Grandad-Grandma (so named because she is the Grandma that lives with Grandad).
My Grandparents were always my rock and 5 High was always my true north, but now they are shrinking. So, it means the world to me to have this picture:

Hopefully we have many sunny days to spend at the beach hut with them.





Maybe we'll even take a dip




(These pictures were taken in 2002, but they still swim and spend most of the summer at the hut, they just use scooters to get there.)

No comments: