Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Who me?


Last week I tweeted something along the lines of:

I have no self-discipline and I am really beginning to p*ss myself off

And the more I have thought about this throw away tweet I have realised how very true it is,

I am fat because I have no diet willpower

I am broke because I use shopping to make myself feel better - it doesn't work, see above.

I hate mess but I am untidy and often hang my clothes on the floor.

Hmm, I see a common theme here. Anyone would think I was in charge of my life!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Jo Beaufoix said...

Ack I'm with you on this one. It's hard to get motivated sometimes though and you get in that self sabotage hole. I'm trying to look at what I'm eating as I know it will help my PMDD but I won't diet cos as soon as I do I eat like a pig. Tsk, grumble, grumble. I'm thinking doing some exercise again will help but we'll see how I go there.

Not much help really am I? You are allowed to kick me at CyberMummy. But just wanted to say I get where you;re coming from and send a hug. x

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I try not to diet too, because I have this inner rebel who hates the word should...

I did look into food as a way to control my depression, but it has all confused with the weight issue now.

See you at Cybermummy.