Pages

Friday 8 April 2011

All by myself

A few hours ago I was feeling as lonely as hell.

The only time I had felt so lonely before was when I lost a true love.

I have a letter from a Dr and a radiologist that has some very very scary words on it, but at the mo they are just words, idle threats as it were.

But then I made a few calls. I made my mum cry but just because she loves me.

I then spent a couple of hours in a friend's garden drinking Chablis; we called a council of war of the girls for Tuesday; and I came home and tweeted.

Suddenly I'm not drinking quite so alone.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hug from a long term friend...

xx

Jen Walshaw said...

Sending lots of hugs and hope that things are OK

Bumbling said...

I don't like the sound of those scary words... I am glad you are not feeling alone anymore, and I send you lots of love and luck from a friendly Internet stranger xxx