Pages

Friday 14 December 2007

I Heart my Mini

I may have said good bye to my toes but I will not, I repeat, NOT, bid farewell to my Mini!







It's true, I started a love affair on Valentines day 2004 and it's still going strong. I fell in love with my Mini; it was built to my specification, even down to the target on the roof, and paid for with my cash. And it still makes me smile.

I don't need a people carrier (thank you Chris), nor a stretch hatch (estate), I just need my Mini and a pram that folds up small.

After a Christmas shopping trip when we found that my niece's fairy toadstool wouldn't fit in the boot, even RD has started on the we-need-a-more-sensible-car bandwagon. If he wants a bigger car, let him buy one!

Many things in my life are about to change, just not my car!

1 comment:

Cumulus said...

You'll be fine as long as you don't want to be one of those people who waltzes around carrying the heavy baby car seat everywhere, because then you want a four-door car otherwise you hurt your back getting it in and out.
God, why do I remember these things?