Pages

Monday 1 November 2010

Pinch and a punch

It's the first of November, October is over already - just in case you hadn't noticed.

October was quite a good month for me; it was a month for reconnected with peeps, for getting back in the swing of the social thing.

I have seen friends I hadn't seen for over a year; friends who have even published a book I didn't even know about, and this is someone I count amongst my dearest! Peeps have got married, pregnant and I have just been out of the loop. Too busy being a fruit loop I guess.

I'd stopped hosting lunches, stopped answering my phone and have even got out of the habit of answering emails (which reminds me I must reply as soon as I post this).

This month I have definitely been socially active and believe me, once I get past the anxiety, it feels good.

Let's face it any month that starts with a girly child free outing with my bestest friend has to be good.

Especially when it even ends with a hot date...

1 comment:

Muddling Along said...

Don't beat yourself up about having been out of touch - true friends will be there for when you are back and be ready to take up as if nothing happened

Interestingly its been dropping out of touch with my bed rest that really showed who were good friends and who acquaintances

And yes, enjoy getting back on the social wagon