Indeed on my darkest-throw-in-the-towel days someone, be it a blogger or not, has always cheered me on.
OMG We're Pregnant has beautifully presented me with an award today, which reminded me that Tasha had sent me one ages ago but I'd been too ungrateful, ungraceful or down right rude, to accept it .
So thank you Tasha for this award:
Which I dutifully use as a fair and super swap to OMG We're Pregnant in return for this:
Now the rules of this award are:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
- tick v.g.
- Pass the award to 10 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. - Pending
- I also have to publish my 5 Pet hates, so off the top of my rather empty head:
- Public nose pickers - a chap opposite me on the train this evening was having a right old rummage, and I mean rummage. I think he was about to send in a search party.
- Eating soup with a dessert spoon.
- Cracked Heels - why and how does it happen, thank the chemists for foot cream
- Book trashers. My books I can read fifty times but you wouldn't know it. I read them on the train, bus, tube and even in the bath but they still look new. I LOVE books, I love my books and it shows.
- Two faced people, surely life is too short to put yourself to all the effort of applying mascara to two sets of eye lashes; my life is certiainly too short to try and guess which pair are falsies.