Pages

Wednesday 22 October 2008

Just to set your mind at rest...

I know my last couple of posts have been a bit arb to say the least (some would argue this whole blog is arb, but it's mine, so I won't), the posts have just been to assure you we are still here.

I've been suffering from a to-write-or-not-to-write dilemma. It's not that I don't enjoy this blog, I really do; it's just that I'm not sure WHAT to write about and what NOT to write about.

Anyway, I guess that's my issue not yours.

So, we haven't fallen into the abyss, nor absconded to some nirvana and left you all behind.

Mind you we have had a Nirvana cover moment: Isobel has been to Little Dippers, and seeing her swim under water with her eyes open has to be one of the greatest things I've seen. (No, we don't have pictures, a few pervy people mean that the school, where the class was held, forbids photography.)

No comments: