Pages

Friday 31 December 2010

A mixed bag

It is that time when everyone is summing up their year in preparation for the coming one.

To be honest 2010 has passed me by in much of a blur, often quite literally. Depression will do that.

But here are some of the things that I have done:

Bought Clementine and started Glampervan;
Started training to coach people in their personal and professional impact;
Made lots of skirts;
Started a wonderful new romance.

I suppose that makes the year worth living.

Isobel has continued to grow up so rapidly I'm scared I may miss it. She is chatty beyond belief and likes to spend her day singing. Although I am not convinced that her version of Frere Jaques this evening were really the last words I wanted to hear from her in 2010:

Frere Jaques
Dormez-vous
Poo poo head
Wee wee on his face
Glitter in his eyes.

Oh well, as much as I still fail to be firm enough to turn her into a good girl, I love her dearly, and, while I'll give the poo and wee a miss, she will always be glitter in my eye.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

Caroljs said...

I know how it feels to like to miss things, I'm battling at the moment. Sounds like you've had a pretty good year. here is to a fabulous 2011

Jen Walshaw said...

Sounds like you have had a hreat year inspite of your depression. Every song the boys sing has poo poo head in it.

Oh and word verification was plageship!