Pages

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Packing my satchel

Yes, you read correctly: I am packing my satchel. I am very proud of my bright yellow satchel and now I am going to school!

Yay for me!

It's only a two day train the trainer course, but hopefully it's a new begining. With doubt over my current contract it was a fabulous excuse for reinvention.

Let's face it is a break from norm and requires a step out of my bubble, but the only thing I seem to be anxious about is arriving on time and a taxi will fix that.

I am genuinely excited; I have planned my outfit and everything.

But, slightly gutted I didn't use this to buy stationery. Thankfully PD and Little girl but me new notebook at Christmas and now I can use it. That and my muji highlighted pencils mean I am sorted.

I am that easily pleased. I just hope I don't make a mess of the first page.







-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: