Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2008

Heads Up

Firstly I must confess that this is actually an old post that I have been meaning to write for a week or so. That doesn't mean it's well thought out, it just means being a proud mum I have an Isobel 'feat' I want to share with you .

Tummy time in our house has often been a frustrating affair, with wooden floors and a lack of rugs, I tend to put Isobel on the bed for 'Tummy Time', without a firm surface Isobel just used to think it was an interesting position for a nap.

She has always had a strong neck, has been leaning back to look at me since she was teeny-tiny



But now with have real tummy time results: much heads up looking about


I think this has little to do with neck strength and more to do with the fact that Isobel has suddenly got incredibly nosey.

No comments: