Pages

Wednesday 31 October 2007

It Brings Tears to my Eyes

I think I may be a little hormonal.

Someone on the rather over-crowded, worse than a sardine can, Waterloo and City line gave up their seat for me: cue prickles at the top of the nose and tears in the eyes because the world is full of such nice people.

Bored at work: cue prickles at the top of the nose and tears in the eyes because work is so meaningless.

Another one of those confusing conversations with RD: cue prickles at the top of the nose and tears in the eyes because this isn’t how it’s meant to be.

A lovely text, from a very dear friend: cue prickles at the top of the nose and tears in the eyes because I love my friends and they love me.

1 comment:

J said...

yes you r so true it is such a lovely text from your fren very sweet of your fren. lovely blog here. Do get back to me fren!
at www.jateeng.blogspot.com