Pages

Tuesday 12 October 2010

Out of the mouth of my babe

On Saturday my daughter called me a 'slag'.

Now I'm the first to admit that, in my past, I have had my slutty moments but I would never be described as a slag!

I (like to) think it was a slip of the tongue as PD was trying to teach her that term of affection he uses for me and his mum: old bag....

But I really can't fathom how she got to slag!


Oh, as I typed that I can: it's yet another one of PDs pet names for me.

(I promise he doesn't mean it, he is just misguided and sometimes it's wishful thinking in his part!)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I imagine it raised a few eye brows though!! Amy called me a slapper a while back, after she got a smacked bottom for something.

CJ xx

Caroljs said...

OMG! Did you laugh or cry?