Pages

Friday 13 August 2010

Always a day away

At 4:30 this morning I had definitive proof that my baba has a grasp of days and time.

She doesn't always remember the days of the week but recognises them as markers in space time continuum (no, Isobel doesn't use those exact words, that would be freaky!).

Yesterday we had much chat about how we were grandma's tomorrow, Isobel pointed out that that was after sleep, a good start of the recognition.

At 4:30 this morning little girl was standing up in her cot singing 'i go to grandma's today!'.

If my head hadn't been buried under my pillow I would have joined in.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

stefanie said...

haha..she has a point.she had slept so obviously it was time to go to granma. may you should try after sleep and after breakfast instead !!!

Momma Sunshine said...

My five and a half year old still counts time in the number of sleeps it takes to get to something. :)

Erica-May said...

What a shame we didn't know, we were both up at 4.30 this morning too! Could have popped over for an early morning pyjama party. Have fun at mummy's x