Pages

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Tentative toe in the water

So, I'm back.

Yes I know I have said it before but this time I really mean it.

I miss this blog. Yes, I have twitter and to some extent that has provided entertainment and contact. But, I miss blogging. I miss writing.

Not really sure why I stopped. I think so much was going on that I could barely get my head around it let alone get it across in words. Like many people going through a depressive phase, there are times when words are just too hard.

For me my jaw clamps shut, my phone goes unanswered and I spend as much time as I can in the fetal position, desperate, yet unable to ask for a hug.


Am I in a better place now?

I think so. I'm always desperate for a strong hand to hold but who isn't.

So, a quick recap:

Poppet is now 6 and almost ¾
We left our beloved Twickenham and now live on our beloved island instead
We have been here nearly two years yet still miss all we loved in Twickers
I am still a single mum
I am, at present a full-time working mum too
This move has not been easy and on many occasions I wanted to give up. I'm here so I didn't

1 comment:

san said...

Hello my love. Sending you a huge hug xx